April will be a crazy month! It started already last week. Rocky took Easton to his TWU athletic banquet while I went to record a string session with Philip Janz for my friend Paul's new CD. I sent a bottle along, and E did great at the banquet, thankfully. Saturday I left for my first trip to Winnipeg with my Air Canada flight pass (pay the price of one flight and fly unlimited throughout western North America for one month - check out http://www.aircanada.com/ for future deals like that).
Here's a picture of my little traveler ready to go....

Easton and I were in Wpg Sat-Tue. We had such a good time with my family and all the grandparents (great-grandparents). He gets quite a bit of attention being the first baby of this next generation!
Opa Regier with Easton

Heidi with Easton
Dad Regier and Heidi with Easton

We got home Tuesday night. Easton did great on the plane and let me watch a movie both ways. We head back out on Sunday and stay until Saturday. I'll try to see some friends while I'm there this time around. Last time was just too short.
2 comments:
What a great deal...awesome to be able to spend time with family.
Easton looks SO much bigger now!
I am so glad you are getting to spend so much time with your family! I am sure the grandparents are loving it ;-)
Post a Comment