Thursday, March 24, 2011

The March of Dreams






What an amazing month. My blog postings aren't to update people anymore as I know that's all done through facebook these days, but I still intend to keep it up to date for my own records - the big occasions anyway. March has been a dream. I finished work March 2, finished my Master of Arts in Leadership March 13, Rocky and the men's volleyball Bearcat team made it to nationals and won GOLD on March 13! Rocky won the BCCAA coach of the year award, and baby #2 is due March 28. Pretty much a fantastic month that we will forever remember. Lots of celebrating and feeling very pleased with life.

I am due in four days, but unsure if the baby is going to come on time. That's OK - I'm enjoying my time with just Easton and Rocky for now and don't mind hanging on a bit longer. Feeling pretty good physically. Easton is doing so well! He is happy and funny most of the time. Definitely not an angel and can test us with many "no's" and temper tantrums - but pretty typical three year old behaviour. As much as I always enjoy work, we sure have been enjoying our full days together!!

Another post to come to announce our new little one! For now, enjoy the pictures!

No comments: