Saturday, February 23, 2008

Becoming a student again


My next MAL (master of arts in leadership) course starts March 3rd. I hope I'll be up for studying and caring for Easton. I find my mind is on him all the time and it's hard to focus on other things. We'll see how it goes.

But not only am I a MAL student, but a student of my baby. I'm going to be doing a lot of studying! Figuring out what he needs and what he wants. I wish he could just tell me what he wants, but then I have to remember that it's my responsibility to learn his cues and understand his cries. I guess it's a good thing I like learning.

1 comment:

Ej said...

Hey Mel - I hope the class goes well - are you doing it online or do you go to classes?

Sometimes having something to think about besides our kids is a good thing - I hope it goes well.