

September is always full of new beginnings. I love the smell of the crisp air, cool mornings and beautiful days, leaves falling, smell of new books, nervous youth as they begin school or college, and the general feeling of newness and good things to come. This month has been a lot of fun so far. Rocky has been busy in his new job, and enjoying it. Easton and I have been keeping ourselves busy with play dates, trip to Vancouver to visit Susan, and other things around town. Another online course started last week and I am really enjoying it - Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Easton keeps growing. He's getting really heavy to carry around, but he is healthy and as cute as ever. He is reaching for toys really well (so far that he falls over sometimes but hopefully it will turn into mobility soon), clapping his hands, laughing a lot when he is with just Rocky and I, and starting to warm up to strangers a bit better when we are out. He is a lot of fun and makes us laugh all the time. It's so fun to watch him learn and figure things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment