
Halloween party "Second annual South Abbotsford Church best life groups ever October harvest party" :-)It's been a long time since I have blogged! I'm sure I've lost people in the process, but I'll try to keep up a bit better from now on. We've had a busy month of October. My course has kept me extremely busy, but I got a wonderful email from my prof today saying that everybody is way overwhelmed with the workload and that one of the major projects I had to do is cancelled! Whoo! I feel that I have a bit of time to catch up on other stuff (like this). I have also been doing some work for CBC since we are a bit short staffed this fall. I did my usual Washington and Oregon National Christian College Fair loop. My mom flew out and travelled with Easton and I so she could babysit while I worked. We also found some time to shop and site see at Multnoma Falls, OR.





After that trip I flew to Winnipeg to do more CBC work at the Southern Manitoba Education and Career Fair. I also spent extra time there to visit with family. It is always a blessing to be able to see them! I got home Wednesday evening and there was a message on the machine that Rocky's parents were arriving Thursday afternoon! So we didn't have much of a break, but that's OK - we all love being busy, and we have been waiting for his parents to make it out again. It's always great when the can come visit. They were here Thu-Sunday, and we spent the entire weekend with them and the Remples (Lisa, Rob, Riley, Conner & Peyton - Rocky's sister's family).

Now it's back to normal - until the next adventure I guess. I host clothing group and life group at our house this week. I have 2 more weeks of class and then a 2 week break until the next one. Easton is getting over a cold, and Rocky is getting one. I hope I'm not next!

Now it's back to normal - until the next adventure I guess. I host clothing group and life group at our house this week. I have 2 more weeks of class and then a 2 week break until the next one. Easton is getting over a cold, and Rocky is getting one. I hope I'm not next!
No comments:
Post a Comment