NEW VIDEO to replace the old dark one. Here's E in his walker at the gym.
Easton has been motoring around in his "illegal" walker. He just loves it, and the exercise is great too. He doesn't have much room to move at home (as you can see from the video), but we keep the walker at "daddy's gym" where he spends a little bit of time most days. He runs around the foyer and gym with it, and the students just love it!
We've been busy Christmas shopping, visiting with friends occasionally and visiting the doctor's office. Easton is sick AGAIN, just when we thought he was getting over his cough. He coughed all night and all day today (and a runny nose again too). So frustrating. He's still in pretty good spirits though.
We are really looking forward to a family trip (with my family) to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks! The warm weather will do us all some good. Not that I should complain since we've had a beautiful Fall here in Abbotsford.
4 comments:
Walkers really are fun for kids hey? We've never had one (b/c they're "illegal"!) but I'm sure the kids would've loved it.
I'm sorry to hear Easton is still sick. I hope he has a better night tonight.
Talk to you soon!
I hope Easton feels better soon - sick kids aren't fun for moms!
hahahaha! Too bad they don't sell those anymore.
Love the video Mel! Easton looks very determined in it, like he's going somewhere important and is going to get there fast!
Post a Comment