


I thought I had given up on blogging, but my friend Jen inspired me again this past week when she noted that I had not been updating. I guess I assume nobody ever checks so why bother updating. :-) She's also a loyal blogger and has kept a fantastic journal of her kids - just like Jamie, Erin, and many others I know. So OK, I will take a few minutes to update the basics.
Easton is 19 1/2 months old. He is still as big as ever - weighing in at about 42 lbs and 3 feet tall. He is chatting a lot and a ton of fun. He's a great communicator using a few words, sign language and gestures and facial expressions. Anyone who knows hims knows that he is a natural comedian. He loves to dance, jump, run, and make funny faces. He loves the park - especially the swings of course. He is constantly frustrated though because he wants to go higher than I can physically push him. He loves motorcycles (moccocos), his cousins, milk, bananas, airplanes, trucks, balls & music.
As a family, we are as busy as ever and then some. I have put my MA final project on hold until we get our house renovated enough to at least live in, and work is busy and of course, Easton keeps us busy - but at the same time slows us down a bit too which is nice (going for walks, park, etc which we would not take time for if it were just us). Rocky is gearing up for a great year with his volleyball team, and we are looking forward to being closer to CBC again this year.
4 comments:
Hey Mel! Just wanted to let you know that I still check your blog (in case you thought no one was reading). Easton is too cute and you sound busy as always. Did you move again or are you renovating your place in East Abby? I hope you are well.
Hi Mel
I still check you blog :)
We need to catch up - I want to hear about the new house, as last I heard you had just moved out of the last house - lol.
Easton looks so grown up - G turn 2 soon - they grow up so fast :(
i LOVE that pic of Easton in the fireman outfit - SO cute :)
It's great to see how Easton is growing! What a cutie! Blessings to you all.
Post a Comment