Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Baby's Going to School!

Easton had his first day of pre-school last Thursday. I was a nervous wreck all morning, but trying my hardest not to let on so Easton wouldn't get nervous. He had been excited about it all summer, but he was pretty quiet when I would mention it that morning. As we were getting ready to leave he had a tear rolling down his cheek and said "I'm not ready yet". So sweet. I encouraged him that he was going to do great, and he did. He was fine in the van on the way and I was even one of the first parents to leave. Easton told me it was OK for me to go and he would be fine. I picked him up and he had had a great time and even sang the first song for me and told me about circle time and that they did criss cross apple sauce. He is going to be great! So excited about Wind & Tide. Everyone who has done it or knows about it raves about it, and I already know it's going to be great for him. Three core values are socialization (focus on goodness, kindness, respect), academics (math & biology particularly) & global awareness (service projects and world events).
Here's a picture of my big boy on his first day!

1 comment:

Auntie Lorie said...

Congratulations Easton!! What a special day.