The boys and I spent a week in Winnipeg while Rocky endured the craziness of school start up. Strange not to be part of the excitement, but a nice change to relax at the cottage instead of working on a September long weekend.
We had such a good time in Winnipeg as always. Saw only family this time and did a lot of fun things.
Went to see "Wicked" at the Centennial Concert all. Mom took Heidi and I as a birthday gift. Thanks Mom!
Went to the new nature/adventure park at Assinaboine Park.
Spent time at the cottage and beach
And just hung out with each other playing games, out for dinner or visiting around home. Love being in Winnipeg and always feel like moving there when I am there. However, it's always good to be home in Abbotsford too and we quickly adjust to our routines and friends here too. Always torn between two homes! Who knows what the future holds, but as of now we are happy to visit often and to call BC our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment