I've been getting lazy. It's been a while since I have posted. We've been busy doing this and that again the last couple of weeks. Last week's highlight was staying in Vancouver Tue-Thu. Rocky had CIS meetings that he represented TWU at, and I got to come with Easton. We hung out on Robson and in Yaletown for a couple of days, and even went on a dinner cruise on Wed night. Once we got on the boat I wanted to jump overboard. What was I thinking? I get motion sick - what if Easton got sick and cried, and I was having these visions of me throwing up overboard, Easton screaming and having no way out. It seemed like a good idea on paper. Thankfully everything was fine.
I am finally done my course, and Rocky's schedule has slowed down a bit. We've been doing things on the house, going for walks, and enjoying Easton. Here are some new pictures.
Loving the jolly jumper

Hanging out with dad


Hanging out with mom

Starting to enjoy and interact with toys!

1 comment:
He's getting to be such a big boy!
Post a Comment