I know this about myself - I have a difficult time making decisions. This is something I need to constantly work at in my professional and home life. This week has been a tough one - deciding on whether or not to take a job offer for Rocky in Winnipeg. It would be SO GREAT to be near my family, and we have good friends back home too. We struggled with this decision immensly over the past week. We finally made the decision to stay in Abbotsford. We feel good about it. I'm sure there will be days when I wish we were in Winnipeg (like on holidays when our friends are all with their families), but we feel at peace with this decision. Abbotsford also feels like home. So for now, we'll stay put.
What a beautiful weekend! Went to the beach with Shannon and Lisa and all the kids on Saturday. Also went shopping this weekend, and enjoyed the patio on the warm evenings.
Here are a few cute pictures from the past week.



1 comment:
Easton is getting so big - and I am (selfishly) glad you are staying ;-)
Post a Comment