




This will be my last post for a while. I start classes again on Monday, and this time it's full time intensives. It's going to be busy, but I hope it isn't crazy. I will be in class 9:00-12:30 every day, and some afternoons will consist of group projects. Then I have to do homework all evening. Rocky will have full responsibility for Easton, except for feeding. Luckily he can take him to his office where he can play and sleep, and I have my class next door. We'll just drive in together. We'll see how it goes. If it goes well, I will continue on to the next class for the two weeks after these two weeks!
We spent Fri-Sat at Harrison Hot Springs at a Marriage conference/retreat. Thanks to TWU athletics. It was great to be refreshed on relationship building, and it was a beautiful 2 days of weather, and the hot pools were nice. It was good to get the know some fellow TWU staff too.... although Rocky won't be there much longer.
For those of you that do not know yet (as this is new news), Rocky has accepted the Athletic Director position at CBC, so he will be re-joining the Bearcats in August. He's looking forward to some new challenges and responsibilities, and looking forward to coachin again (men's volleyball this time).
2 comments:
Wow Mel! You are one busy girl! It's so nice that you and Rocky are able to be at TWU at the same time so you can tag team it with Easton! Hopefully we can catch up sometime in the future when you're not so busy! And by the way, Easton is so so cute. I just want to squeeze him!
Thanks for all the updates! It is great to see what is happening with you guys! Easton is adorable. Tell Rocky congrats on the CBC job.. that is great!
Best of luck with school. It will be over before you know it!
Chantel
Post a Comment