My Team Building and Conflict Management class is going great! It's really interesting and also a lot of fun. We have a hostage negotiator teaching some of the course, lots of exercises and challenge course activities. As many of you know, I have a serious irrational fear of heights. I decided I was going to participate in the challenge course activities and conquer this fear once and for all. Besides, I am harnessed in if anything were to happen. So it was a great day for me. It was really scary at first, but by the time I got half way across the cable (which was my goal), I decided I may as well go all the way. It felt great at the end that I accomplished it!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Conquering my Fears
My Team Building and Conflict Management class is going great! It's really interesting and also a lot of fun. We have a hostage negotiator teaching some of the course, lots of exercises and challenge course activities. As many of you know, I have a serious irrational fear of heights. I decided I was going to participate in the challenge course activities and conquer this fear once and for all. Besides, I am harnessed in if anything were to happen. So it was a great day for me. It was really scary at first, but by the time I got half way across the cable (which was my goal), I decided I may as well go all the way. It felt great at the end that I accomplished it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment