Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bits and Bites

Easton eats his first solid food, rice cereal - June 20

Shannon, Rosanna, Elissa, Mel - friends out for lunch June 22

Shannon & Mel

Our beautiful flowers in our backyard

Easton & Riley - cousins June 22

My classes are finally over for the spring/summer. It is bitter sweet. I'm glad to be finished with homework, but it was kind of fun getting up and out of the house every morning and commuting with Rocky to TWU. This last class was so much fun, and I learned so much. I'm also going to miss the new friendships I made through the classes. However, I am SO happy to be back home with Easton more and spending more time with him. The house also needs a good cleaning and we need to get some groceries - and maybe I'll even make dinner now!

Easton is doing great. He is still very happy go luckly. He is laughing more and is just the cutest thing in the world! I am really crazy about him! :-)

We finally transfered our membership to South Abbotsford Church today. Went for coffee with Jeremy & Christina after church and then went to our girls farewell party for Shannon. The Demant's leave for Indiana on Friday, and we are pretty much spending all of our time with them lately. We sure will miss them as they have been some of our closest friends in Abbotsford.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great pictures Mel. It's hard to believe that Shannon is gone!

I hope your time away is good. We'll see you when you get back!