We are all back home safe and sound. Easton and I arrived home from Winnipeg on Monday and Rocky got back from Korea today. We were sad to leave my family in Winnipeg. It will be tough for E to get used to being alone a lot more now. Rocky has jet lag and happy to be home too. They had a good time in Korea and learned a lot about Volleyball. I guess it's a huge sport there.
It is rippin hot here - 30 degrees in our house, so we are sleeping downstairs (it helps a little). Now we have a few days together before Rocky starts his new job on Monday. I think we'll go to Cultas tomorrow.
1 comment:
Oh Melanie, he's just precious eh? What a smiler. How's his health been? Looks like you're having fun with him... the next few months are even more amazing... the things they learn! Wow... well, just wanted to let you know that I've been lurking ;o)
Post a Comment