Sunday, August 31, 2008

O week - but not really

7 months above and 6 months below

We know! We know! He just keeps growing!

It's strange. For the past six years this has been the busiest day of the year for me. This week is usually crazy (as are the few weeks prior to this one). This is orientation (O) week at CBC. All the students return, and we are busy executing orientation and assisting all the new students as they become settled at the college. But I have no obligations this year. But of course, I can't miss out on the action all together - something that has been such a big part of my life. So E and I will go to the BBQ and worship service later today. I am so glad we got sunshine for this day!

1 comment:

Kevin and Christa said...

Hey Mel...I thought about O week too and can hardly believe this is the second year I haven't been there. I hope you enjoyed the part you did attend!