Ethan Moreau, Edmonton Oilers
Steve Staios, Edmonton Oilers
Pat Quinn, former GM and Coach Toronto Maple Leafs
Grant Fuhr, former Edmonton Oiler Goalie
Glen Sather, GM New York Rangers
Michael Isreal painting of Wayne Gretzky and the Stanley Cup

Michael Isreal paintings of Bono, Celine Dion & John Lenon
My 31st birthday was this past Friday. I loved turning 30 last year - it was a novelty, a big celebration, and the start to a new era with our little Easton on the way. Turning 31 this year actually felt strange. Now I am truely in my 30's, and it sounded funny to me. Not a bad thing though. I think the 30's are going to be great with so many things to look forward to!
On my birthday, Rocky was representing TWU (still connections from his job there) helping with a golf tournament fundraiser for kids with Lupus and Arthritis. It was called "celebs for kids", as they had about 40 celebrities at the tournament and after party to boost donations. What a great cause! I came for the afterparty where we saw artist/performer Michael Isreal perform. It was really cool and the paintings were amazing. Then we went to the River Rock Casino for dinner. It was on the harbour in Richmond with great food and music and atmosphere. Kind of a cool way to spend my birthday.
This weekend we spent Sat and Sun at Hayward Lake near Maple Ridge. We just discovered it, and it is a great little swim spot! After our house being over 30 degrees for the past week, I have to say I am happy to see the rain and some cooler weather today. But hopefully not for too long...

1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! How cool for Rocky to meet some of the hockey legends.
Easton is looking adorable as usual. Can't believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment