Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teething - believe it or not, I am sure of it


Griff's usually happy go lucky demeanor has changed these past couple of days. Is it because he is now used to being held (since we weren't able to fit our stroller in the car to go camping), or could it really be that he is in pain from teething. After watching this for a couple of days, I am sure it's teething. I googled if it is possible for a 3 month old to teeth and all the info is that it is not that uncommon. Might be a few months until a tooth actually sprouts, but they are moving - and hurting. I also looked in Easton's baby book and sure enough, 3.5 months I wrote down that he was teething. Same symptoms as Griff - drool, gnawing on everything and anything, rosy cheek, fussiness, etc. Guess we'll have to tough this one out for a while - until it all changes again!

No comments: