Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rolling Over & Rice Cereal

Griff rolled over on my birthday - Monday Aug 15. Five times in one day so I'm pretty sure it will stick. We were at Dave & Wendy's cabin in Whatcom Meadows, WA. Easton played in the pool lots and we went for walks, exploring and a fire in the evenings. It was great family time. I got coffee and presents in bed on my birthday morning, lunch at my favourite restaurant - Olive Garden - and Rocky took me out to see "The Help" in the theater that night. GREAT movie (I had just read the book). Had Griff's 4 months shots today. He's 17.5 pounds and 27.5 inches long. 75th percentile for weight and 95th for height. Started him on rice cereal today because he is so big and he has been waking up every 2-3 hours all night for the past week or so. Dr and nurse suggested I start him which I knew they were going to do. Griff didn't know what was going on and didn't get a lot in him, but it will come I know. We joke that I will probably have to go back to work to in order to pay for food bills around here in the coming years!

No comments: