Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Day on Good Friday




Here are some pictures from today. We actually put Easton in the exersauser (thinking that he would still be too young and not hold his head up, but he did fine for a long time and loved it). Also didn't think we could hold him up in the air like that, but his neck muscles sure are strong already. And I couldn't resist a photo of such a little guy in such a big chair.

Hope you all had a reflective good Friday. We had a great service at South Abby this morning. Very meaningful, and communion too. Have a happy Easter!

2 comments:

Dayna Chu said...

wow, that's great! babies are so different from each other eh? caleb was not strong like that until ... gosh I forget already but it seemed late! I will blame it on his prematurity ;)

Go Easton Go :)

Jamie said...

Wow - he IS a strong boy! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.