Friday, March 7, 2008
Smiles for mom and dad
I just read my last post before today's, and realized that I did not mention that Easton is giving mom and dad smiles now (I was complaining that they were rare before). Now he smiles at us at almost every wake time. He loves kisses on the mouth, cheeks, neck and tummy. He definitely knows who we are and likes it when we are close. So cute. It's so precious I feel like my heart is going to explode. It's amazing how much we love this little guy. As much as everyone tells you that you will love increadibly, I guess you never quite understand it until you experience it. I haven't been able to catch it on camera or video yet. Hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Mel - I keep forgetting you have a blog, but your comment on mine today reminded me :) I'm sorry to hear about the sickness in your house! Hope you are all better soon.
Easton - I can't wait to see one of those big smiles for myself!
Post a Comment