


Tough week - kind of. Easton started getting fussier than usual on Monday. Mon-Wed were really difficult, I didn't know what else to do. So as a last resort, I went back to a 3 - 31/2 feeding schedule with him (we had moved to 4 hour a couple of weeks ago). He seems to be a bit better now.
Easton had his immunization shots on Thursday, so that was hard (more for me than for him). It was a difficult decision to make to get them done with all the talk out there about reactions and autism, etc. My doctor gave me a bunch of reading on it, and I'm sure that the risks are greater not to immunize. Friends of ours were visiting from out of town on Wednesday evening, and their daughter has autism. Of course, she has done a lot of reading on the possible cause being from immunizations, and she thinks it could very well be. Well, did God bring her over the night before his shots to stop me from getting them? All these things play in your head, but we went ahead with it, and I'm praying that everything will be fine.
It was great to have our friends Paul and Angela out to visit. Paul is recording a CD with Philip Janz, so they are out here for that. They were our first and closest friends our first year living here in Abbotsford. They only lived her a year and then moved to Ontario. :-(
I also had a big assignment due for my class, so every moment Easton was sleeping or content, I was doing homework. It was frustrating, but I got it done last night - just in time for the deadline.
Our friends Susan and Peter came from Vancouver to visit on Saturday. Always great to spend time with them!
Here are some pictures of our happenings!
2 comments:
Sorry it was a bit of a tough week. I am surprised he was able to go 4 hours at 2.5 months. Usually it is 4 months/4 hours. He could have also had a growth spurt(those throw everything out of whack!) Lucky you if he can go 4 hours - Georgie still likes 3.5 over 4 but we're trying to stretch it ;-)
Hey Mel! I definitely understand the frustration of figuring out feeding schedules. I was ready to move Wyatt to a four hour schedule way earlier than he was ready. I think we waited until he was 4 months and then he transitioned well. Babies always leave you guessing...constantly trying to figure out what works best.
Anyways, I am thinking about you today and praying that this week is going well!
Post a Comment