Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend wanderings and talking with teddy


It's nice to have Rocky around on weekends again. The CIS athletic season is over, and he is home on Friday and Saturdays now. What a treat. Yesterday we went to Coquitlam Centre to shop, and then went for Sushi afterwards. Easton was great the whole time and loved all the activity at the mall.
After church today we walked around costco and then came home for lunch and an afternoon nap. Easton was so cute lying in his crib talking to his teddy bears on the mobile. He smiles and coos at them. Hey Easton, where are some of those smiles for mom and dad? He's given us a couple, but it has been rare. I know I know, give him a break - he's not only 6 weeks old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! Wow his little cheeks are certainly starting to fill out from when I saw him at your shower. So cute.